| English | Malay |


HOW TO ORDER

HOW CAN I PLACE AN ORDER?

You can order at http://fashiontrendzshop.blogspot.com/ . Please visit How To Buy page for detailed step-by-step guide to place an order.


POSTAGE DETAILS

WHAT POSTAGE METHOD IS AVAILABLE? HOW MUCH IS IT?

For Malaysia, I am using POS LAJU. The postage of perfumes and wrist watches are different because the postage depends on the item's weight. 

The postage of perfume for west Malaysia:
Buy 1 Perfume - RM5 postage
Buy 2 Perfume - RM7 postage
Buy 3 Perfume - RM9 postage
Buy 4 Perfume - RM11 postage
Buy 5 Perfume - RM13 postage 

(and so go on. You have to add RM2 postage for each perfume)

The postage of wrist watch is RM5 for west Malaysia no matter how many wrist watches you purchase.

The postage of perfume for east Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak):
Buy 1 Perfume - RM8 postage
Buy 2 Perfume - RM10 postage
Buy 3 Perfume - RM12 postage
Buy 4 Perfume - RM14 postage
Buy 5 Perfume - RM16 postage 

(and so go on. You have to add RM2 postage for each perfume)

The postage of wrist watch is RM8 for east Malaysia no matter how many wrist watches you purchase.

If you purchase both perfume and wrist watch, you'll save money because the postage of wrist watch will be free. You just have to pay for the postage of perfume.

WHEN WILL MY ITEMS BE POSTED?
Item will be post out on the same day if payment is done and you've informed to me before 3.00 pm. Payment after 3.00 pm will be posted out the following day.

WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ITEMS AFTER THE PAYMENT IS MADE?
Item will reach you in 2-5 working days (depends on location) after the payment is made.
  

PAYMENT DETAILS

WHAT PAYMENT METHOD IS AVAILABLE?
You can bank in the money into my bank account (Maybank)

DO I NEED TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE AFTER I MAKE THE PAYMENT?
No evidence is needed. You just have to make payment and inform me the time and the date the payment is made.

WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER I MAKE THE PAYMENT?
Inform me at fashiontrendzshop@gmail.com once you make the payment. After checking, I will arrange the posting as soon as possible.